NTC REGISTRATION DATE AND PROCEDURES FOR 2022/2023 [CHECK FULL DETAILS]
The management of National Teaching Council (NTC) wish to announce the Registration date and Procedures to all graduate students of various universities and colleges who wish to enrol in the GES sector as teachers.
Here is the step by step guide to register for the NTC Teacher Licensure Exams. This post contain everything you need for successful Registration.
ABOUT THE EXAMS
There is three papers which will be written within the given date. This paper includes Numeracy, Literacy and Professional Skills. The venue for the exams will be in colleges and WAEC centres across the country.
1. Fresh Candidates are required to pay Gh350.00 to register for the exams.
2. Candidates who are to resit for 2 papers are to pay Gh300.00 for the exams.
3. Candidates who are to resit for 1 paper is to pay Gh150 for the exams.
4. Candidates who are to resit for all papers is to pay Gh350.00
5. Upon payment at the bank (Any Prudential Bank Branches Nationwide) are to provide his or her name, index number from the institution (College or University) and ID card would be taken.
6. A voucher of payment receipts would be issued to you.
7. This contains all details including your serial number and PIN with which you would use to register for the exams.
HOW TO REGISTER
First you will check you NTC Confirmation status to know if you qualify to register for the NTC exams. To start the NTC Registration kindly visit www.exams.gov.gh and click “New Registration” for the first time or click Resit button.
After the registration, you go to the centre a day before the paper. You have to know the exact venue to avoid delaying during exams.
The Registration voucher has to be purchased at authorised bank specifically GCB.
NB: Time table will be provided when printing out the Registration forms. Venues can not be change.
The NTC exams is set to 19th May, 2022 to 20th May, 2022
Kindly share to inform others.
Credit : myblogpay.com